RWN was founded on the principals of hard work, dedication and experience.
With our experienced and highly qualified team, we can engineer your product from start to finish with a performance you can trust.
From standard products to complete custom design, let us know what your needs are! We’re sure to have the solution for you!
RWN Pump & Fabrication is located on 15 acres in Springtown, Texas, just outside of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex with over 45,000 square feet under-roof. Founded by Robert Naron in 2006, we are a continued top-quality manufacturer of custom fabricated water transfer products and fluid management solutions.
With the highest quality craftsmanship and expertise, we offer custom fabricated pump packages for a multitude of industries- including the wide range of new and emerging markets. We work with large rental partners on refurbishments, full engine repowers, and custom engineered products.
Our services also include parts and service, repairs, preventative and routine maintenance, custom paint jobs in our state-of-the-art facility, CNC plasma cutting, HVAC exoskeletons, hose racks and reels, as well as custom skids and trailers for all your fleet and service needs.
Our customers can be confident that they will receive a first-rate product that exceeds the industry standard at the most competitive market prices.
- We weld mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum- able to pass load and magnetic particle inspection testing, if needed.
- National Association of Trailer Manufacturers (NATM) member since 2011
- Mechanical troubleshooting, teardown, inspection, and repair of diesel engines and centrifugal pumps.
- 5 forklifts and telehandlers with up to six-ton capacity and two overhead cranes up to 10-ton capacity.
- CNC plasma cutting, forming, and rolling steel up to 3” thick.
- Sandblasting, priming, and painting to fit customer specifications.
- Diesel and electric-driven centrifugal pump packages with controls up to 750+ hp for multiple applications.
- Filter pot trailers, skid packages, and multiple size configurations.
- Manifolds with road crossings in many forms built to customer-specified dimensions.
- Hose reel systems for up to 16” lay-flat discharge hose in several arrangements
- Refurbished and repaired packages up to complete teardown and repower as needed.
- Parts distributor and service provider
- Custom paint from new products to the oldest equipment.
- HVAC exoskeletons and skids